Friday, January 25, 2013

hello world!

I'm not usually much of a writer. I've tried many times to keep a journal but failed every time, mostly because it was the at bottom of a long list of priorities. I used to write short stories when I was younger (although I have to admit, most of them involved horses!) but that soon stopped when I was writing for school on a daily basis.

I don't know why but I think I might actually stick to writing a blog. It feels relaxed enough to not put pressure on all my other commitments, but interesting enough to keep me occupied! I might be the only person that ever reads it and this could be my last post, but for now the plan is to write entries when I can about whatever I'm feeling.

I hope that if anyone is reading this they stick around to see what may happen because quite honestly, I just don't know!

xoxo - Girl, Enchanted

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I hope everything goes well and I look forward to hearing more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! Keep writing, I'd read ;D xoxo Julieta

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think...