Saturday, January 26, 2013

things i'm loving

I love shopping. Too much. But then so does every girl, right?


1. Chunky knit sweaters are perfect for this time of year! I bought this sweater last week despite the bad reviews online and I'm so glad I did. It's really warm and comfy - I'm obsessed!

2. Gossip Girl  - even though we all know who Gossip Girl is now, I started rewatching it from season one to see if I could have ever figured it out. And I didn't think it would be possible seeing as I know what will happen but, again, I'm hooked.

3. Fingerless gloves are great when it's not freezing but too cold for no gloves at all. These are adorable and a complete bargain!

4. Hand cream is essential to keep your hands smooth and soft all winter. Hand food from Soap and Glory is A-MAZ-ING.

5. Reading - I can't read as much for pleasure as I would like but when I've had time I've been reading Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart. If you're a fan of her TV sitcom you'll love it! 

xoxo - Girl, Enchanted

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think...